Green liquid leprechaun pants


Dear Mr. Sasha Baron Cohen / Borat / Bruno,

Jak sie masz? While I'm sure that these green sparkle jeans are played for laughs in your newest movie: Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America for the Purpose of Making Heterosexual Male (which is an even better title then Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, which until now was, if not the best, then definitely one of the longest titles ever.) I think we need to look at them for their fashion-forward glory that they will bring to the mainstream. Soon everyone across the globe would be wearing shimmering, colored foil pants and every day will be a disco. Can you imagine? The disco-days would be upon us. I imagine world peace and religious tolerance all because who can hate while disco dancing the days away? Imagine if all wars had to be fought in green sparkle pants... I just did and let me tell you, war has never been more fabulous. Maybe we could solve all the aggression in the world with a disco dance-off, I bet we could. So sign me up for the new shiny pants world order!

Listen you've already done your part, you've introduced them to the world. Now it's my turn to wear the pants (so to speak). So pack those liquid lovelies on up and ship them on over to my house. Peace can start with you and me!

1 comment: